Google Apps Script Complete Course – Beginner to Advanced
Course content covers every step to get started with Google Scripts including an overview of the editor and what it does and how to use it. Followed by more detailed syntax and code examples of applying Google Script in real world projects. Perfect for students of all levels, with a step by step approach for anyone who has not used Google Script Before.
Apps Script allow you to power up your favorite Google apps and do more with them, way more.
Automate, add functionality, use spreadsheet data, create documents, interact with emails, generate reports, use data the list is endless on all the amazing things you can do with Google Apps Script.
Warning once you start using Google Apps Script you may want to use it for everything!!!
Course will cover
- Standalone script
- IDE editor
- Quick demo to setup and get started with.
Document – DocumentApp
- Get document
- Document body
- Get elements within body
- Create docs on the fly
- Document UI for alerts and responses. Interact with users.
- Selection of data and construction of content
- Styling your doc content
Spreadsheet – SpreadsheetApp
- How to Get spreadsheet data
- Create spreadsheets and update, create and use the data
- Get ranges – select sheets and get content
- Get Sheet data and iterate through it to output it
- Write to spreadsheet using script
- Spreadsheet UI for added interactions with users
- Update sheet with new data
- Sidebar menu update sheet show sheet data and more
Google Sites – Standalone scripts
- Sites class and how to use them
- Sites dashboard navigation and use
- Design sites interface with options to create pages and more
- Add scripts to sites to create data driven and interactive pages
- Output and setup sites content quickly and easily
Google Drive – DriveApp Class
- Get drive data and use it
- Setup files create new files
- Move files from one folder to another
- Get folder contents and list it
- Create files copy files and update files
- Search drive files and folders
- Get permissions and set permissions
- List files from folders in Google Sheet show permissions update permissions
Calendar Calendar – CalendarApp Class
- Create events
- Get event details
- Update color style
- Output events to Google Sheet
- Using Calendar events checking availability and more
Gmail – GmailApp Class
- Send message
- Get inbox contents from folder
- Create labels and move files
- Get counts of emails and content
- Mark Emails as read
- Track emails and use the content
- Search emails
- Star Messages
Step by step training lessons
This course covers everything you need to learn about Google Apps Script, including practice exercises, loads of examples, source code and step by step training. Along with friendly support in the Q&A to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
Try it now you have nothing to lose, comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Taught by a knowledge instructor with many years of web development experience, ready to help you learn.
Join now and create your own Google Scripts Apps see what is possible.