Learn to sculpt with epoxy putty
Learn to make all kinds of sculpture and crafts with an economic and versatile product, without molds, without complications, step by step from the structure to the paint finishes !!
Epoxy putty is a bicomponent product that, by mixing the two halves, hardens in the air and allows to create infinite types of three-dimensional modeling, even the most complex ones, in small or medium size (although I have used it up to a size of 170 cm !!)
It does not require you to know sculpture or molds.
It is perfect for small objects, it is a very fine putty and when finished it can be sanded, milled, drilled and finished.
It is allowed to work with spatulas and tips of metal, plastic, wood etc.
In this course I teach how to create pieces from simple wire structures (so that the sculpture is stable), to the final texture finishes.
There is also a section on how to paint the pieces so they look great!
The pieces that I teach as demonstrations are:
– a rabbit
– a bird with fantastic finishes
– a little head
– a decorations for a bird cage
– a pendant or necklace
– decorations for pencils
Each demo wants to demonstrate the different possibilities of this magnificent material, so that each student can create their own objects and sculptures !!
FOR THE SCULPTURES
- epoxy putty (epoxic clay)
- Traditional oil based clay (type for children or sculptor)
- Sculptor tools (metal spatulas, or wood or plastic... find them in art and crafts supply store)
- Wire (between 18 and 22 thick)
- an old rag
- optional: objects to decorate
- optional for texture stamps: an object with the desired texture - silicone rubber + catalyst - a brush
TO PAINT THE SCULPTURES:
- Oil colors
- dryer for oil
- thinner or thurpentine
- linseed oil
- Brushes and orsponges
- an old rag
HERE YOU HAVE A CUPONE CODE TO BUY THE COMPLETE COURSE OF SCULPTURE, WHICH THIS CHAPTER BELONS TO