Taming Google G Suite – A Complete Administrator’s Guide
This online Udemy course will teach you how to administer your Google G Suite. From Beginner to Expert.
This Google G Suite course is designed to teach you how to administer your Google G Suite whether you are just starting out as a beginner or you have been running your email systems for many years (maybe even since the days it was called Google Apps for business?).
Do you want to Master your Google G Suite but you are a beginner? Do you want to build confidence?
Welcome to Taming.Tech’s G Suite for Administrators Course. No previous experience required!
This course is designed to advance you from beginner to proficient. It is laid out logically so that you can incrementally build your knowledge. Essential foundations are established first to facilitate in-depth comprehension of this key skill.
The real world and real-life examples explored in this course will deepen your understanding and how to apply what you’ve learnt authentically and appropriately.
Who is this course suitable for? Who should do this course?
If you are a complete beginner, or if you are an Administrator (or still call yourselves a “Google Apps” admin) and know your way around the admin console, this course is for you.
If you are currently looking at the “Google Cloud certification in G Suite“, “G Suite Administration Specialization” or the “Professional Collaboration Engineer Exam” this course will explain in layman terms the way to set up G Suite for your users and get you well on your way to the first steps in preparing for your exam.
If you are coming off Microsoft Exchange or Office 365 and want to expand your knowledge, this course will take your current knowledge and expand on it. Are you looking to migrate from Office 365 to Google G Suite? We have a full section to help you do that.
What am I going to get from this course?
On completion of this course, you will be able to complete common administrative tasks in the email admin console and advise on best practices for your organisational structures, users and groups. You will also be able to monitor security events and risks and put in place the necessary measures to protect your users and organizational data.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner Admins
- Intermediate Admins looking for reference materials and additional tips and tricks
- New Admins looking to get up to speed fast
- Companies looking to standardise their admins with the same knowledge
While there are plenty of courses that go through the basics, it’s hard to find a comprehensive course like this one, which is for beginner to advanced administration.
What are the requirements?
- Internet-connected computer
- A domain that can be used for the labs – a subdomain could also be used
Things you will learn in this course
In managing G Suite you will be looking at some basic and advanced topics, including:
- DNS Records, MX Records, SPF Records, DKIM Records and DMARC Policies
- How to secure Gmail, the Google Calendar, Drive and Docs and other security policies.
- How to manage your Organisation Units (OUs)
- How to add, edit, manage, suspend, and delete users
- Everything you might ever need to know about Groups
- How to manage your G Suite with GAM and scripting
- Syncing your users via Active Directory and Google Cloud Directory Sync
- We delve deep into Catch-all email address, Default routing, Sending and Receiving routing, Content compliance, Attachment compliance and Objectionable content
- How to work with Buildings and Resources
- We look at Device management for iOS, Android and Chrome managed browsers
- We migrate from PST files, eDiscovery in Office 365
- Chrome Extensions to make your life as an Admin easier
- How to get a free website set up for your company, using Google Sites
What questions do we answer?
- Can G Suite host a website?
- Can G Suite admin see your google drive?
- How much G Suite cost?
- How can I extend a G Suite Trial to more than 14 days?
- How to configure G Suite in Outlook
- What G Suite account should I sign up for?
- How G Suite works.
- How do I install apps from the G Suite Marketplace?
- G Suite Basic vs G Suite Business vs G Suite Enterprise.
- How do I migrate from Office 365 to Google G Suite?
- And many more.
Improve Your skills, Acquire Clients or impress your boss, And Make More Money
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what your current level of training is, this in-depth course is designed to provide you with everything you need to take your skills to the next level.
Who is the Instructor?
Paul Ogier, the Lead trainer at Taming.Tech who has vast experience with all types of programming.
Upon qualifying as a teacher with a double major in Mathematics and Technical Drawing in 1998, Paul Ogier started teaching at a prestigious school in Johannesburg, South Africa. Paul has never lost his love of teaching but quickly realised that his career ambitions needed additional outlets. This resulted in his move into running and supporting Windows and Redhat networks.
Having found his groove, he opened an IT Support Company that was soon supporting schools and companies with up to 5000 users. His focus on education was evidenced in that company’s commitment to internal training. This supported his staff moving from basic levels through the ranks to being headhunted by government and corporate entities.
Continued education is a personal mantra and necessity in today’s IT environment.
We have a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee, so if you aren’t happy with your purchase, we will refund your course – no questions asked!
Get started today by clicking the button below and get full, lifetime access to this unique Google G Suite course with all future updates and all current and future course materials included!
So far we have over 300 students and over 30 5-star reviews. See our reviews below.
This course is excellent. It provides you with the foundations to start working with G Suite. The instructor is fully committed to his teaching. He has focused on key topics, such as: Controlling Spam within G Suite Email with SPF and DKIM, creating a control CSV file for user accounts and using Google Vault. I would highly recommend this course to anyone. – Monica
Excellent course. I was a novice at the beginning and needed to implement this for a client. after I completed the course I was able to complete at least 75% of the installation for the client. The remaining 25% I used the internet for. This comprehensive course shows you how to ICM Google G-Suite. THanks Paul you’ve been a great help! – Dave Courchaine
A very informative and detailed course that covered G Suite features. It took me though all the steps in setting up and managing the solution. Paul gave good examples of how his current clients use certain features. That helped in deciding among the alternatives. Would recommend this course for any person who is implementing and running the solution. As there are separate lessons each ‘video’ can serve as a quick user guide when addressing a specific function. – Alan